[phobos] std.log ready for review!

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Feb 13 09:11:05 PST 2012

Yep, I updated Trello as well now – just wanted to make sure that nobody
on the list was already expecting to see another module reviewed first, etc.

As for concurrent reviews, I'm not sure what is the better choice, for
the obvious reasons (diluting attention vs. avoiding long wits for
review). If the rate of Phobos submissions will go up, the question will
certainly become more important.

David