[phobos] Anyone wants to receive github messages here?

Walter Bright via phobos phobos at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 7 17:01:12 PST 2016

Nah, vernacular English be like:

     "Ain't nobody got no time for that!"

Multiple negations in English tend to emphasize negation rather than negate it.

On a programming note, I do try to adjust symbol names and conditionals to not
use negation, and

     version (!Feature)

is deliberately not supported :-)

This is because of cognitive problems humans have with negation, and of course
the natural language ambiguities with it.