What's the latest GDC stable release version?

Next Level Gaming Store yevgeniykizhner68 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:32:21 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 19:04:03 UTC, mw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the latest GDC stable release version?
>
> The GDC link on:
>
> https://dlang.org/download.html
>
> is very out dated.
>
> I think it at least should show the latest version number, and
> link to the announcement.
>
> Thanks.

ou're absolutely right, the GDC link on the D Programming
Language website seems outdated. While there isn't a single
"stable release" for GDC in the traditional sense, there are
likely newer versions available.

Here are a couple of ways to find the latest GDC information:

Official GDC Docs:  Check the official GDC Docs website. They
often list release notes for data updates, which could indicate
newer GDC versions. Look for sections like "Release Notes" or
"Data Release History".

D Programming Language Forums:  The D Programming Language forum
thread you linked mentions this issue. You can follow up on the
discussion there or start a new thread specifically asking about
the latest GDC version and where to find it. The community might
have the most up-to-date information.

Hopefully, this helps you find the latest GDC information!