Slide design

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Tue May 5 04:01:13 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Daniel Keep
<daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> The subjects I did the best in and learned the most at uni were the ones
> where I didn't *have* to take notes and could concentrate on what the
> lecturer was trying to teach us.

Indeed, if writing down notes is required, then the reading material
for the course is not complete and that should be addressed. A course
should bring a student up to the level where he or she can read and
understand course material without too much effort.

Take care,
Daniel