Joka: A Simple Nogc Utility Library (WIP)

Kapendev alexandroskapretsos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:57:52 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 8 August 2024 at 01:09:44 UTC, Jeremy Baxter wrote:
> A friend of mine is trying to set D up with WebAssembly, I'll
> be sure to share this with him.

Nice. Keep in mind that it relies on the C std, so you'll need
something like Emscripten to make it work.

> Are you doing game development in the browser using WASM or
> just more general low level stuff?

I mostly make games for Windows and Linux. I only use WASM so
people can play my game jam games in their browsers without
having to download anything or deal with virus warnings. Here’s a
game I made with D that runs in browsers:
https://kapendev.itch.io/a-short-metamorphosis