Episode 100 of the DLang Series -- Walter Bright - 5 Minutes, Dogged Persistence, and the D Language

Mike Shah mshah.475 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:09:21 UTC 2024

Hi Folks,

A big thanks to Walter for taking the time to join for the 100th
episode of my D programming language series on YouTube.

In this conversation I talk with Walter about his earlier
programming days, building compilers, persistence, inspirational
stories, and of course D :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8WEykJraQc

Another big thanks again for Walter for taking the time out for
the conversation, and of course, a big shout out to the rest of
the D community for all their hard work!

Cheers,
Mike

Full D language series:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvv0ScY6vfd9Fso-3cB4CGnSlW0E4btJV (100 episodes and counting!)