I've finally released the source code of the neural network creator, along with the module with tools written in D.

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 02:28:56 UTC 2024

I've placed the whole thing in my Github, there is the module
called neuralnetwork.d, which contains tools for you to create
neural networks, it has classes and functions. And there is the
software Neural Network Creator which allows you to create the
network only by clicking with the mouse.

It is all there for anyone to use as they wish, all written
purely in D.

Here is the link: https://github.com/MuriloMir/Neural-network

Just to give you guys a spoiler, I'm writing a biology simulator
in D, it is already very impressive, I will show more later.