My interest in contributing to the D language and participation in the Symmetry Autumn of code

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:00:47 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 18:42:56 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> Hello everyone, My name is Dennis and I’m from Nigeria and I
> want to contribute to the D language, perhaps engage in the
> upcoming Symmetry Autumn of code, and contribute immensely to
> the D language and beyond.
> I’m open to anyone directing me on things to work on. I'd
> really appreciate that.

Hi, Dennis. Nice to meet you.

I'll be making the announcement about SAOC 2024 in a few weeks.
In the meantime, you can visit the SAOC page to learn everything
you need to know about how to apply:

https://saoc.io

It's still got the info from last year, but very little will
change for this year. The application deadline could be different
this time, but the rest of the dates should be the same. It will
run from September 15 of this year to January 14 of next year.

I'll leave it to Razvan Nitu and/or Dennis Korpel to help you
with contributing.