Just another QR code library

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.org
Fri Oct 18 10:57:37 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:58:29 UTC, Andrea Fontana
wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I've been working on a small project lately and thought I'd
> share it with you all. It's a simple QR code generation
> library. It is based on Project Nayuki's library.

I have released a small update with some improvements:

- Added SVGZ format (still with no external dependencies!)
- PNG files now use an indexed color palette and maximum
compression
- Deprecated save() in favor of saveAs()

Now, a QRCode sized 2500x2500px (!) takes ~3.5KB as a PNG or ~750
bytes as an SVGZ.

Andrea Fontana