Being reading a lot about betterC, but still have some questions

kiboshimo matheusmvpeixoto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:23:46 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:26:56 UTC, kiboshimo wrote:
> It would take sometime for me to figure how to print to
> javascript console from a generated .html file from emscripten,
> this is a small update so nobody gets too caught up that quote.

Got it printing quicker than I thought (node and browser with
localhost). So stdio works. Any reason why other libraries
wouldn't?

Just archiving this progress here for anyone reading, but won't
pollute the forum further if this thread dies out. I'm very
grateful for the help, would have lost a lot of time without the
reference frame you guys gave me :)