[dmd-beta] dmd 1.058 and 2.043 beta

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:44:56 PDT 2010

On 7 April 2010 22:32, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Steve Schveighoffer wrote:
>>
>> David Simcha reports that this beta fixes his corruption issues.
>>

> Good. If nothing else crops up, I'll plan on releasing it tonight.

Two things:
(1) One simple thing: please replace the file minit.obj with a fresh
one, which has a date more recent than minit.asm.
That'll allow it to build without requiring masm.

(2) I'm working on tracking down the Phobos unittest stack overflow.
It seems to be a regression. I've cut it down to this test case:
---
import std.variant;
import std.typecons;

alias Tuple!(Variant) crash;
---
There have been no relevant changes to Phobos. I'm still working on it.