[Greylist-users] hello all

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Sat Jun 5 12:03:56 PDT 2004

ed said:
> Hello, Im new to grey listing (actually just started researching it this
> morning).

Mornin :)

> Could someone suggest a good implementation, Im currently using
> qmail+qmail-scanner+spamassassin+clamd.

Sure ..  Bill Shupp has an implementation listed on his home page,
http://www.shupp.org ...   I use it here and it works great...  :)

> I would like the ability to do whitelisting, if this is not possible,
> then an open source version so that I can make relevent changes.

It does whitelisting and blacklisting via the database ...  Works out
pretty well...

> Many TIA.
>

> --
> "My doctor told me he'd have me on my feet in two weeks.
> He was right. I got his bill; I had to sell my car."
> Ed.

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
friz at godshell.com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910