gdc binary package for GNU/Linux

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Fri Aug 4 23:18:31 PDT 2006

I've made an easy-to-install binary package of GDC (0.19) for GNU/Linux
on x86, any distribution.  Unfortunately, I have nowhere to host it, and
not many systems to test it on.

You will definitely need at least GCC 3.4 installed, probably GCC 4.0.
You will also need glibc 2.3.

GDC from this package can be installed to any path (mostly thanks to
recent changes making it relocatable :) )

If anyone has somewhere apt to upload it, or would like to test it and
has an email box big enough to receive it, respond either by email or here.

  - Gregor Richards

PS: Made with OBLISK ( http://oblisk.codu.org/ )