GDC 4.4.3

Michael P. baseball.mjp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:38:29 PDT 2010

Steve Teale Wrote:

> After some time, I have finally got GDC (DMD 2.015) to build and compile
> Phobos2 with GCC-4.4.3.
>
> So far I have only built and run hello world, and a couple of small test
> programs I made to investigate problems I had patching GCC.
>
> However, it's a start.
>
> What do I use for testing it - DStress?
>
> Steve

Great news!
Have you tested it with D1?

Unfortunately, I do not have a real testing suite. One of the things I plan to do is have some example programs included with GDC so that the user can make sure everything is working okay.
Some of the programs could be trivial, others could be to test commonly error prone code.
Right now, all that's in there is a "Hello World" program.