Where is the GDC binaries for Windows targeting windows?

Rufus Smith via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 21 13:07:43 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 at 19:36:00 UTC, Sebastien Alaiwan
wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 July 2016 at 18:39:29 UTC, Rufus Smith wrote:
>> So... seems pretty simple to me!
> No need to be sarcastic. I understand your frustation about the
> unavailability of precompiled native mingw binaries ; however
> please understand that I'm trying to help you here.

Then be clear and precise. You said it was simple. It is not.

>> no windows version
> It's a shellscript, dude. So yes, you need a bash interpreter.

Um, when I installed mingw, it installed msys. I ran bash to
execute the script. That is how I got the errors about missing
commands like reapath,  nproc, etc.  Stuff I guess that doesn't
common with the install of msys or mingw.

I don't feel like chasing this rabbit. We should have windows GDC
binaries on the main page for download. It's not my job to waste
time on things I don't know much about to do this.

I know there is an anti-windows attitude, but if it's so easy
then how about someone install mono and build a windows GDC
binary using that?