Build v3.03 released

dickl dick221z at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 19:17:57 PDT 2006

That won't quite work, it leaves a trailing '+' which the linker doesn't
like. The change needs to be something like this

    if (lLibraryFiles.length > 0)
    {
        foreach( char[] lLib; lLibraryFiles)
        {
            lLib =  std.path.addExt(lLib, vLibExtention);
            lCommandLine ~= vLinkLibSwitch ~ util.str.enquote(lLib) ~
vArgFileDelim;
        }
        lCommandLine.length = lCommandLine.length -1;
     }
     lCommandLine ~= "\n";