Announcing a new library

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Mon Jan 1 17:30:20 PST 2007

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:09:46 +0100, Frits van Bommel wrote:

> I'm curious :) :

> Were all of those people "in on it"? Or does that list include people
> who wrote code that has been incorporated into Tango, but who were not
> necessarily aware of its existence? (before the announcement, obviously)

I was invited to participate on the project but declined due to prior
commitments. I suspect I was invited more to keep me quiet about voicing
problems with the slowness of updates to Phobos than for my D prowess ;-)

I did however say to Kris that I will be helping out with the Documentation
as soon as possible (February?)

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)