D for Xcode 1.0

Pablo Ripollés in-call at gmx.net
Thu Nov 22 03:48:24 PST 2007

Michel Fortin Wrote:

> One month ago, I released my D plugin for Xcode. I released it under a
> beta cover since I was pretty sure there was still some crashing bugs
> in the code (and I was right).
>
> Today, I'm confident enough to release a first non-beta version. It
> includes some fixes and improvements. D fox Xcode is also more
> polished, showing proper D icons at the right places and automatically
> handling D files double-clicked from the Finder.

Hello!

I've observed that after installing the plug-in in the specified folder (which in my case I have to create it), the icon doesn't get automatically registered.  Besides, double-clicking in the default white icon doesn't launch any Xcode but the typical dialog offering which application to use.  Once I've chosen Xcode the double-clicking works and but the icon remains in its default unknown white state.  The Xcode gets launched and the editor window showing the source has no [d] icon on its title bar.  On a side note, for if it helps, it can be observed that right clicking on a d file and selecting "Open With" shows Xcode duplicated:  "Xcode.app" but also "Xcode.app (default)".  This is something which doesn't occur on c files for example.  Is this the expected behaviour?

Thanks!