GalaxyCrusade, a Game+Engine completely from scratch in D

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon Sep 17 05:28:03 PDT 2007

Extrawurst wrote:
> Hey i just wanted to announce a game project i have been working on
> recently. It started as a student project and what u can see on the
> screenshots of our website  is the state we reached in just 3weeks of work.
>
> http://www.galaxy-crusade.de

Looks great!

> - .... i could go on like forever i just fell in love with D even
> more... ;)

You should ;-) Go on more about how D worked for you, I mean.  And also
maybe throw in anything you ran into that was difficult.  Basically it
would be great if you could write up a postmortem of the project that
focus on how the choice of D helped or hindered your project.  Then
maybe submit it to Gamasutra, or to the Game Developers Conference.

--bb