wxD 0.12 released

sn some at where.com
Mon Mar 3 19:22:54 PST 2008

Just checked, the GLCube example of the CVS version works!

== Quote from Anders_F_Björklund (afb at algonet.se)'s article
> sn wrote:
> > Can you upload (or check-in) the wxd-0.12.tgz with 'override' toString() fixed.
> "override" is in wxString, but you need to uncomment it for DMD 2 use...
> public /*override*/ string toString()
> Will try to make it into a version-specific thing some day, but I'm not
> sure if you can do it without breaking the default D 1 language syntax ?

you can do:

version(D_Version2) {

 // the whole func, not just the keyword 'override', or func header;
 // but copy & paste also the whole body

} else {

  // orig func without 'override'.

}