D2 port of Tango

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 24 14:15:44 PST 2011

Al 24/12/11 14:20, En/na mta`chrono ha escrit:

> Unlike SiegeLord's branch I've removed tango's runtime and build on top
> of druntime. This step is inevitable in order to make tango and phobos
> work side by side.

SiegeLord's branch do not need druntime lib to be present on the system when compiling tango-d2, and the resulting libraries can be used together with phobos.

import std.stdio;
import tango.io.Stdout;

void main()
{
  writeln("hello phobos!");
  Stdout("hello tango!").newline;
}

Properly compiles and run.
So, is it not a good idea to join forces to advance more strongly, since pursued the same goal?

Best regards,
--
Jordi Sayol