Article about "Applied D"

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Jul 30 10:23:33 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 at 13:53:24 UTC, Chris wrote:
> Dear Dees,
>
> Here is the article. I've set up a (temporary?) blog for it.
> The article deals with the "usability" of D and how it helped
> to solve certain problems. It's not about benchmarking,
> concurrency, unit tests and the like. Just about how
> "practical" it is.
>
> Here it is, warts and all:
> http://wendlerchristoph.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/probably-d/
>
> Comments are welcome. If you think it's interesting enough, we
> can post it to gamedev. Although I think it is not very "techy".

Good one, worth sharing. As a D user I'd probably love to see
more technical details but for a wider public it is a solid
match. Though you will almost certainly be asked about how you
have handled phone platform in the end, may be worth mentioning
it explicitly. As D is not there yet guess web fallback is used?