DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat May 11 15:58:16 PDT 2013

On Saturday, May 11, 2013 18:31:16 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Please think it over and exercise reason.

I have no problem with the pace, but then again, I attended the conference, so
watching the videos is a review. And the slower pace makes it so that I can do
things like post each one to my friends on google plus. Much faster, and it
would be too much, too fast for them to pay any attention. I might get them to
watch a few this way.

- Jonathan M Davis