DlangUI project update

Jack via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 22:39:22 PST 2014

On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 06:13:48 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 02:31:56 UTC, Jack wrote:
>> Sorry it took so long, installing dub-git took so long with my
>> net speed.
>> Runnung dub run dlangui:tetris got me this error code:
>> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0cf2b2476a85
>> I think the hello world mentioned in the error is the one
>> inside the dlangui directory.
>> My project is only the one made by dub init <package-name>.
>> Thank you for taking the time to help me.
>
> Could you post error log?
> It's either in stderr output or in file ui.log
>

> What is your OS?
>
> There is known problem with fonts.
> For linux, font paths are hardcoded (there is a ticket to
> implement FontConfig based font list).
> For Mac, it will not find
>
> Temporary workaround: register some fonts manually:
> // get free type font manager access
> auto ft = cast(FreeTypeFontManager)FontManager.instance;
> // register some fonts like
> ft.registerFont("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf",
> FontFamily.SansSerif, "DejaVu", false, FontWeight.Normal);

I'm using Arch Linux x64, as for the linux font paths problem,
where should I put it? I've never really begun using dlangui,
I've just been trying to build an empty project with it as its
dependency.

And I don't really know how to access the stderr nor did I find
any ui.log
Though this is the result of "dub run dlangui:tetris -v"
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/0e144a999c3d