New debugger for D!!!

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Tue Jan 28 07:50:46 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 15:23:28 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
> On Monday, 27 January 2014 at 16:42:14 UTC, Sarath Kodali wrote:
>

> BTW, would you mind picking a different name? I understand that
> "dbg" stands for "D Debugger", but there is already a debugger
> named "dbg"(http://www.php-debugger.com/dbg/) and with a name
> so generic I would be surprised if there aren't other debuggers
> with that name...

In the event that you take Idan's advice, I just want to be the
first to come up with a lame naming suggestion.

smackD

I thought I was being very original with that one, but of course
there is already a similarly named product used for Java in
Eclipse:

http://blog.teamextension.com/smack-enhanced-debugger-1278

but not being a Java person I have no idea if that is a popular
product at all.