DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 20:56:48 PDT 2014

On 6/16/2014 8:38 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> BTW I tried posting the link to the sample chapter of my book in this too since
> it talks about reflection and the post seems to have just disappeared. I think I
> triggered reddits comment spam filter :(

I gave up posting links on reddit years ago - every one gets deleted as spam,
and then I have to beg the moderators to de-spam it.