Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 01:49:49 PST 2015

On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 22:38:51 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
> On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 07:10:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> If somebody have working Windows build, could you please share
>> it?
>
> It would be nice to know if someone even managed to build
> Calypso on Windows yet :)

Hello Elie,

Ok, I have merged in the newest LDC with Calypso from github
today and built it with vs2013 on Win7 :)

There is a small diff involved in getting things to compile. The
resulting ldc2 runs and builds a simple hello world program, but
it fails when trying to use calypso.

I guess I've made a mistake with my patch since I am getting an
assert in ASTReader with input for calypso to compile. I will
look at it tomorrow and once I can get calypso to work I will
push to my github fork.

Hoping for better news tomorrow,
Kelly