LDC 0.17.0 alpha cross-compiler for Android/ARM, D 2.068.2

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 14:43:00 PST 2015

On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 18:39:22 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> OK, I've rebuilt ldc with one small tweak: I've added the
> current directory to its rpath and bundled my system libconfig
> along with it, which is what the official ldc release does too.
>  You shouldn't need libconfig installed by your system anymore.
>  Please download the updated release of the Android/ARM
> cross-compiler and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks, now compilation works! I have some unrelated issues with
the NDK, so I will confirm how the end-to-end process works for
me later once I solve that.

> Note that this linux/x86 ldc cross-compiler also depends on the
> ncurses and zlib shared libraries, so you'll have to install
> those if you want to run it.

Yeah, libconfig was the only library that I couldn't find an Arch
Linux multilib package for, I already had the others. Note that
the NDK clang executable also relies on ncurses, so there
wouldn't be much point in eliminating that dependency.