Ddb needs a maintainer

Eugene Wissner via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 14 05:34:45 PST 2016

> my five cents on that topic...
>
> @Eugene:
> From my point of view, it would be great if you could bring in
> all your ideas, wishes, changes, additions and new stuff into
> vibe_d and help to grow and extend it and make it more usable...
>
> Don't get me wrong, I thinks it's great if developers have
> various choices in general to pick from, but especially in
> Dlang "core tools" some of the existing stuff needs more
> contributors/help... like vibe_d, dub (both from Sönke & team)
> dfmt, ...
>
> You and Sönke share the same native language (German) and also
> the same time zone (Munich/Berlin)... and as it seems also the
> same interest in "Web stuff/Frameworks", right? It shouldn't be
> that difficult for you guys to alighn and team-up to build an
> even better "Dlang Web tools/Framework development team"...

My native language is Russian, but my German is anyway better
than my English, it's true :)

Yes, I actually understand your point. I thought about it already
and it could be really more productive. I think I have to look in
vibe more closely. Maybe I'll just look into open issues on
github, maybe I'll be able to find a few easy issues, I could try
to fix - it could be the best way for me to get know vibe.d
internally better.