The D language online tour - tour.dlang.org

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 10 02:18:07 PDT 2016

On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 17:32:06 UTC, André wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after another round of polishing, bug fixing, very useful user
> contributions and suggestions, I'd like to present the new home
> of the D language online tour:
>
> http://tour.dlang.org/
>
> Thank you very much to the D foundation for hosting this
> service!
>
> If you would like to report errors or have suggestions, please
> use GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour
>
> Thanks & regards,
> André

I just yesterday managed to go trough the tour - great work!

Just a few suggestions:
a) There should be a direct link to a form on every page to give
feedback, if you find an error, if you are new it is way to
complicated to search for the "right" place to put
hints for broken links or similar errors.

b) The broken link is here:
http://tour.dlang.org/tour/welcome/4

Dub Repository points to: (http:// is missing)
http://tour.dlang.org/tour/welcome/code.dlang.org

c) It would be very nice if the "swipe gesture" on an pad would
be detected.
Or alternatively the forward an back button should be on the top
to.

d) It would be very useful to add direct links to the chapters of:
Programming in D from Ali Çehreli