Release 2.071.2

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 19 06:08:34 PDT 2016

On Monday, 19 September 2016 at 12:26:21 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> On a slightly related note, I think it would be a good idea to
> branch off 2.072 and start beta testing right away, as it's
> been five months since the last point release, and A LOT has
> changed since then.  I fear that we may see a huge number of
> regressions for this beta cycle because they've just been
> compounding over this time.

Yes, that was my intention as well. We'll discuss how to proceed
in the next few days.
On the good side those have mostly been phobos instead of
language changes.
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/compare/stable...master
AFAIK the dmd work was mostly on C->D conversion and a few
smaller fixes for @safe and @nogc.
On the bad side phobos changes had the tendency to not care too
much about compatibility in the past.

As I've been on vacation the past 3-4 weeks, I still need to
catch up and get a better overview.