DCompute is now in the master branch of LDC

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 29 19:46:12 PDT 2017

On 5/29/2017 6:10 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> there are also GitHub topics [1] which I will also properly fill out. I just
> done a pass over the README.md
>
> [1]: https://github.com/blog/2309-introducing-topics

Good. Making the content google-friendly is also extremely important. Back in
the early daze of D, I knew that "D" was not google-able, so I was careful to
always have the phrase "D programming language" somewhere in text about D, and
I'd harangue others to do the same. Since google knows about "D" now, this is
less important.