Enum and Function Parameters Attributes -- No DIP Required

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:41:16 UTC 2018

DIP is an abbreviation for D Improvement Proposals, so in theory we should
have DIP for every bugfix (if I follow your logic), because it is an
improvment :D. No I do not agree with this. UDAs has been added before DIPs
and as original author said the definition of UDAs (
https://dlang.org/spec/attribute.html#UserDefinedAttribute) is lame (
https://forum.dlang.org/post/k7afq6$2832$1@digitalmars.com).So I would say
we are talking about fixing implementation not a language change anyway.