Our community seems to have grown, so many people are joining the Facebook group

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:31:36 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 29 December 2020 at 15:06:07 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> No, the OP clearly stated that he made the group "official".
> That is a deliberate attempt to fracture.
I'm sorry you see it like this but my intention when I created
the group was to expand Dlang by bringing it to places people
couldn't find it yet. The whole point of the FB group is to
aggregate people into our community, to bring more people to
Dlang and make Dlang famous. My whole intention was to help our
community grow, not fracture.