Walter's Edited DConf Talk Video -- Feedback Request

matheus. matheus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:57:48 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 8 September 2022 at 10:40:41 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Are you still talking about the edited version?

Hi Mike, yes through this URL: https://youtu.be/iuP-AWUyjp8

I watched the first minutes because I'm at work, but I saw the
same thing as before, I'll take a picture later to show the
problem if needed, I just can't do it now because I'm at work.

> ... I didn't like the random switching in the livestream (which
> is what the recorded version is), which is why I decided to
> edit.

I don't like either, and in DConf it wasn't even needed to to
that since the slides was already fully visible through the
video, my problem was the size when in split screen mode with 2
small texts while watching on my phone (Which is watch I use
mostly), and with vision impairment it's tough.

By the way, is there any recorded version with that same camera
from far behind without any edition (ie: split screen)?

Thanks,

Matheus.