ddbg_gdb with emacs

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Tue Feb 27 12:11:40 PST 2007

ah, ic!
the missing filename isn't an output format issue. C::B requires the
full pathname, so i try to find it using the source search paths that
have been set with the "directory" command. if ddbg can't find the
absolute path, it doesn't output any filename - that's going to be fixed
in the next release.

hm, all these different GDB output formats are pretty annoying. any
chance to make emacs work with GDB/MI (Machine Interface)?