Whither DWT?

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Wed Apr 19 03:43:19 PDT 2006

DBloke wrote:

> I am sure there are other ideas, but would it not be better to
> collaborate all efforts on a single project rather than several
> individual projects striving for the same goal.

Well, you're not the first to propose this...

Anyway, even GUI-projects can have quite different goals, and not all are
actually necessary to have cross-platform as it increases the internal
complexity of the project. And many choose their GUI based on previous
experiences and since there are umpteen GUI's in other languages, these
experiences are very diverse. :)