dwt-win build error

Tim Healey leikeze at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 08:56:00 PDT 2008

And I just solved my own problem, and here's how:

The import libraries provided on the installation web page contain a
user32.lib with the functions the linker isn't finding in it. Originally
I only installed the libraries from that file that I didn't already
have. However, after trying to link it with just the DMC version, just
the dwt-win-imports version, and both together, I found that both
versions of the library are required to complete the linking step
without error.

Perhaps the installation docs could be updated to inform people that the
libs provided there are required to supplement the existing Win32
libraries provided with DMC?