[ot] D and graphics on Linux

BCS BCS_member at pathlink.com
Wed Apr 12 16:18:22 PDT 2006

Georg Wrede wrote:
> Slightly off-topic, but:
>

> Now, being a pay-project, I need to find a productive choice of
> libraries and tools to maximise Productivity. (Specified as man-hours to
> delivery.)

Is that only your man hours? With this crowd you might be able to get it mostly
written while you are out fishing (or waterer). On the other hand, I'm sure you
have some kind of deadline calender wise so letting us dink around with parts
might no be a good idea (as it might get done using DMD v2.0).   :P

I'm glad to here this and hope to hear good results.