File by file or all files at the same time.

lurker lurker1024 at mailinator.com
Tue Aug 12 10:55:43 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:

> "lurker" <lurker1024 at mailinator.com> wrote in message
> news:g7qo3o$2vff$1 at digitalmars.com...
> It's entirely up to you.  Or rather, it _should_ be up to your build tool,
> because if you're not using rebuild or bud, you're probably doin it wrong.

No, I'm not using DSSS. Or rather, I can't use DSSS or bud because of some stupid requirement.

Still, I remember there where some issues building all files at once with DMD and wanted to know if it's still the case and if GDC has the same problem also.

I need to build DLLs, Lib files and some EXEs.

Thanks