"Learn to Tango with D" - The way to go?

AEon aeon2001 at lycos.de
Fri Sep 19 13:56:42 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

> I think you probably have to use a build tool, like DSSS/rebuild or bud.

Yes that was probably the way the DFLAGS options in the "Easy D" install
where meant to be used. Will try those. I seem to be too old-fashioned,
i.e. using either the console directly or a makefile later on.

For now "-L+tango-user-dmd.lib" to the dmd\bin\sc.ini's DFLAGS line does
the job.

The fast feedback in this community is beyond words. Thanks.

AEon