incompatible types!

Caligo iteronvexor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:37:15 PDT 2011

It's just frustrating, that's all.  Writing thousands of lines of code
and having everything stop because of a compiler bug is just
frustrating.

I know progress is being made, and all that is appreciated.  But, I
don't remember ever hearing anything about D2 being in beta.  If
anything, I remember months ago where D2 was recommended for new
projects.  So, now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.  Start all
over again from scratch?  I really like my design, so I guess I'll
have to wait till it gets fixed.