What is a good strategy for finding undefined symbols...

WhatMeWorry kc_heaser at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:23:44 PDT 2012

> Linking happens when you build an executable. If you are
> building just the libraries, there is no linking done at all.
> To compile DerelictGL, you do not need to link anything.
>
> It appears you are compiling Derelict 2, in which case the
> supplied makefiles should do everything necessary to build the
> libraries:
>
> make -fwin32.mak
>
> Are you having difficulties with that?

Well, the derelict page at:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/derelict

doesn't even mention a make file. It talks about "dmd -run
build.me"

But I got all sorts of compiler errors with buildme.d  And this
page mentions Bud, Rebuild, and DSSS. Makes my head spin.

I'm going to trying downloading derelict again and trying your
make command suggestion.

wish there was a "walk through" for beginners.

Thanks.

(I see there is a derelict forum so I'll go there as well)