DStep

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Nov 24 05:05:04 PST 2013

On 2013-11-24 06:37, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

> Thanks.  That is how I started out trying to fix it (Well, I used
> symlinks rather than copy the files, but basically the same).  I got it
> to stop complaining about stddef.h and stdarg.h, but at the third header
> (can't recall something obscure though) I gave up because I figured I
> was going to be adding symlinks to half the headers on my system! Thats
> when I decided to try compiling from scratch.

You need some kind of hearers, either system headers or headers from
Clang. stddef.h and stdarg.h are somewhat special headers, they're
builtin includes and you need to get them from Clang.

> Is this issue supposed to be fixed with new versions of clang?

I don't know, I don't think so.

> No I hadn't tried that.  I will give it a shot.

You will need Tango as well. All this is in the readme. Please let me
know if there's something that is not clear in the readme.

--
/Jacob Carlborg