Starting D with a project in mind.

Andrew andrew at nowhere.com
Wed Oct 16 02:11:15 PDT 2013

> As far as I know deimos is a set of official (?) bindings for
> common C libraries. I don't know dub's build process but I
> assume that if the build script would have worked for you it
> would have attempted to clone this repo
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/openssl (you can find
> more bindings if you go up one level). My gdc build hadn't
> finished yet when I had to leave for work this morning, but
> I'll try to build dub tonight, to see if I run into the same
> problems...

I've been using a Cubieboard A20, it's much better than a RPi as
it has 1GB RAM, dual core armv7 and much better IO including
on-board SATA for $50. The gcc /gdc build takes around 2 - 3
hours on that. You'll probably run into the same libphobos issues
that I had, since there are many places where there are no ARM
headers.