For those ready to take the challenge

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 10 08:15:39 PST 2015

On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 15:52:21 UTC, Tobias Pankrath
wrote:
> But it must do the same work that he's solution does: Create
> and parse HTML header and extract the html links, probably
> using regex, but I wouldn't mind another solution.

Yeah, that would be best. BTW interesting line here:

    s << "GET " << "http://" + server + "/" + file << "
HTTP/1.0\r\n";
     s << "Host: " << server << "\r\n";

Why + instead of <<? C++'s usage of << is totally blargh to me
anyway, but seeing both is even stranger.

Weird language, weird library.

> Everyone can put a libdo_the_stroustroup_thing on dub and then
> call do_the_stroustroup_thing() in main. To compare what the
> standard libraries (and libraries easily obtained or quasi
> standard) offer is another challenge.

Yeah.