How do I use ncurses library with D? are there any wrapper?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:04:00 UTC 2018

indeed. some dox here http://dpldocs.info/arsd.terminal

> Best of all: zero dependencies, just copy terminal.d into a
> subdirectory called arsd, and `import arsd.terminal;` and off
> you go.

You still need to link it in. I suggest just listing the module
on the command line with the rest of your build. If you are using
rdmd or dub though I think they both automatically do, but with
plain dmd you are best off just listing yourself: `dmd yourfile.d
terminal.d`

> Depending on what you want, you could also tack on eventloop.d
> from the same repo, with an appropriate version=with_eventloop
> compiler option, and you'll get a very nice event-driven API to
> handle keystrokes, etc..

Note that is Linux only and I might remove support for it in a
couple years. I'm working on a new event loop design...