books for learning D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Jan 13 17:39:08 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 04:23:19AM -0800, Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On 1/13/20 2:28 AM, mark wrote:
> > I'm just starting out learning D.
> >
> > Andrei Alexandrescu's "The D Programming Language" is 10 years old,
> > so is it still worth getting? (I don't know how much D has changed
> > in 10 years.)
[...]

I think it's still worth it.  The basics of the language haven't changed
that much.  Plus, for your reference, here's Andrei errata that updates
the book in a few places:

	https://erdani.com/tdpl/errata/

"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask about Exchange Server next. -- (Stolen from the net)