Non-ugly ways to implement a 'static' class or namespace?

thebluepandabear therealbluepandabear at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:29:41 UTC 2023

> I hate a world with the classes. I can do almost anything I
> want without the classes. The software world soared above C
> without classes.
>
> SDB at 79

As I said in my email to you -- each to their own.

There's no point in arguing about whether OOP is the best method
of doing things or procedural is, it's up to the person's
personal preferences.

Personally, I like interfaces, I like abstract classes, I like
inheritance, I like polymorphism. A lot of things can be done
with pure structs, but sometimes that extra OOP stuff is needed
too.