assert(condition[, message]) patch

Joseph Lisee jlisee at umd.edu
Wed Aug 2 08:58:58 PDT 2006

In article <eapnnc$14sh$1 at digitaldaemon.com>,
 "Rémy J. A. Mouëza" <ray.jay.ay.moueza at do.not.spam.gmail.com> wrote:

> I've done something close to what you discribe using Python ( C++
> wrapping using the output of gccxml ). You can have a look at it on
> http://remy.moueza.free.fr. Gregor Richards has done better with BCD,
> available on dsource, only using D and gccxml. Swig also output xml,
> thus it is also possible to use it as an alternative to gccxml. I didn't
> know doxygen could output an xml view of its analysis.
> Good luck.

I looked at your project about a week ago but did not have gccxml
installed at the time and all of the comments as to what works, and what
didn't work are in French.  I will give it a go and see what kind of
code it produces.

Could you translate the comments to French, or maybe just put the
information on the website you provided above?

-Joseph